Important information for Battle of the Bands Attendees:
We are so excited that Battle of the Bands is just around the corner on Saturday, April 29th. We can’t wait to celebrate with you.
As you know, our event takes place in a new venue this year, so we urge you to read below in advance. We want all to have a safe and enjoyable evening!
• The event will be held at the Newtown Athletic Sports Training Center (120 Pheasant Run, Newtown, PA), which is a separate building near the Gym. Signs will direct you to the entrance, with valet parking.
• If your ticket includes the Sponsors’ reception invitation, please arrive at 7 PM. All other ticket holders, please arrive at 8 PM for our main event.
• There are no physical tickets for the events. Names will be at the registration table.
• There are reserved tables for sponsors at the $5,000 level and above. All other seating is “open seating.” The committee hopes that you will mix and mingle throughout the evening.
• All dinner stations are nut-free. If you have a severe allergy, please let us know.
• Flat and closed-toe shoes are recommended, as AstroTurf and turf tread will be underfoot.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine McCormick, Greenwood House Development Associate, at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the Battle of the Bands!
Greenwood House Director of Development